Friday, January 27, 2012

San Francisco, California

City Hall in San Francisco
Since we are not regularly traveling in the RV at moment (we are in northern California and it is in Tempe, Arizona storage) I haven't been posting regularly.  will try to get back into the flow here.
Have been in San Francisco for past few days attending annual Macworld event.  Actually now called Macworld/iWorld due to the predominance of iDevices around.





Corner of City Hall
Still courses about OSX which I have attended, yet exhibits mainly accessories for the iDevices.  cases, chargers, stands, etc.  Have a few ideas for people back home and learned a lot about new OSX operating system called Lion.









Mr Lincoln sits outside City Hall
San Francisco presents so many great photo opportunities.  The other night I wandered around the Civic center area and photographed City hall at night.









HDR photo of trees in courtyard
While walking around the neighborhood near my motel, I saw these trees looking up in a courtyard.  tall sentinels in the midst of urban bussle.  I tried shooting the courtyard but the photos didn't really turn out.

Next post I visit Yerba Buena Gardens



No comments: