Tuesday, March 25, 2014

New Paintings!

Betcha didn't know I could be an artist let alone a painter did ya!
Our Campsite at Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge
Our Campsite at Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge
I have discovered a new technique that cannot fail. Just take some good photos. they don't have to be great, just good. Add them to your iPad, then open in either Waterlogue or Brushstroke app. ($3 each).

Wildflowers on the open plains
Wildflowers on the open plains
Three Pots at Tohono Chul
Three Pots at Tohono Chul
I have lots of time these days while waiting around for that late afternoon sunsets here in the desert, so I began playing around with these apps using stuff in my camera roll. Only one photo was with my iPhone, rest were with a bigger camera. Here they are. Let me know what you think?
Arch in Alabama Hills.  Mount Whitney in background
Arch in Alabama Hills. Mount Whitney in background


No comments: