Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Crystal Hermitage Chapel in the morning

I went over this morning to capture this particular angle of the Crystal Hermitage chapel at the recommendation of Mandala who runs the Shrine museum there.  Early morning sun gave the best light.  Made HDR photos from 3 exposure sequences. Click on each photo to enlarge.  Which one do you prefer?  please comment

Crystal Hermitage Chapel
Hermitage Chapel 1

Hermitage Chapel 2

Hermitage Chapel 3

Hermitage Chapel 4

Hermitage Chapel 5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like them all - but I guess I will pick #1. I like the effect of the elongated, winding grassy path, (by bringing it back to those tulips) and the sunlight on the Chapel.

Mary K

Cris Crisman said...

AMAZING! Can I use one on the Wedding Site?

I think 2 is dark, 4 a little out of focus. That leaves 1, 3 and 5. 1 is a little less contrasty. That leaves 3 and 5. I like the composition / angle of 3 so MY VOTE GOES TO #3!