Monday, October 21, 2013

Mono Lake and the Tufa's

Please pardon the brevity if this post as I attempt to type in my iPhone with Phat Phingerz.
We arrived in Lee a Vining to find all the campgrounds closed due to the earlier government shutdown so we are staying in the little Mono Vista RV park. Wonderful place for an RV park, however our Verizon Jetpack is not doing well so I am limited to my AT&T iPhone for typing.
We began our photography workshop with Michael Frye, last Monday morning with a visit to the Tufa's on south end of Mono Lake. What a fun way to start the week.
Here are some pix from my iPhone. Much, much more to come when I can access internet via my computer when we get to Bishop area Thursday.





- blessings from the road

Location:US-395,Lee Vining,United States

No comments: