Saturday, March 17, 2012

The new iPad unveiled!! (warning movie)

It's here.  I have it.  the new ipad.  Black was the choice.
Arrived Friday during the day and when I returned from clinic conference in Redding, it was waiting for me.  Actually 2 of them because I couldn't decide which one to get.  Black or White so ordered both figuring I could return one easily and it was hard to pre-order the first day.  So....Friday morning, a friend texted me to say she wanted the other one so we gathered together in my office at  6 PM for the unvieling.  She shot this 15 second video of me with her iPad.

It is as cool as you are hearing.  the screen is amazing.  Now I just have to figure out which case to buy.  I have the Apple magnetic cover which is pretty neat but want something else a little more protective.

No comments: